I’m a self-taught artist with an industry experience of 16+ years, currently living and working as Principal Visual Development Artist at King in Barcelona, Spain.
- I am part of Masters of Anatomy second book on Character Designs, featuring work of industry’s top 130 character designers.
- Was interviewed for a THU TV documentary ‘The evolution of Mobile Gaming’ alongside representatives from industry’s leading studios.
- Delivered a talk at NASSCOM GDC India on ‘Game Art Bible - Secret Sauce to making great Game Art’ in the year 2013, and on ‘Character Development for Video Games’ in the year 2012.
- Featured in the Concept Artist magazine special issue by the ImagineFX team.
- I organise Barcelona’s chapter of SketchBomb, where artists from the city meet for networking and to draw together.